FTTX Rapid Network Planner™
- Brands Dynamic Design
The FTTX Rapid Network Planner™ is an automated design tool for companies deploying FTTx Networks in either Greenfield or Brownfield environments. The FTTx module enables users to create P2P and PON FTTx networks quickly and easily while producing the required design documentation for deployment and maintenance. This module includes the following features:
- Extensive functionalities for automated planning and documentation of FTTx networks
- Flexible use for all FTTx technologies (P2P and PON) and infrastructure (ducts, micro-ducts, splice-enclosures, cables, fibres, etc.)
- Automation of the entire process, from rough planning to the preparation of construction documents and work orders, including detailed specifications of costs for individual building projects.
- Creation of all end-to-end fibre connections and interconnections within the relevant ducts and sub-ducts. In the process, splice enclosures and cassettes and the connectivity of the cables at the junctions will be considered and automatically established within the system.
- Engineering support by automatic dimensioning and/or selection based on user-defined criteria and dependencies. The user only needs to select the route and the required customer and/or building connections on the GIS user interface. The entire FTTx infrastructure of the selected region is subsequently created automatically in the system.
- Reduction in build costs. Improved accuracy in designs leading to faster construction and a reduction in survey expenses.
- Reduced design time. Automation of design process and batch production of outputs.
- Flexibility. Define design rules into the planner to account for various deployment scenarios
- Centralised Information. Builds inventory into the centralised database for operational use after construction